Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced."

EDIT: My apologies; I've been so immersed in school that I was unaware that Google was acting up AND forgot that I had Jeff's email address. I blame it on posting while half asleep while on my work commute.

Regardless, I'm insanely jealous that Chicago Wiz is on a texting basis with Jeff ;)

"Zak: Jeff's Gameblog, always. He's so good at being a human being. He reminds me of in Twin Peaks when Agent Cooper gets shot and he's lying there talking into his tape recorder "I wish I had been nicer to people"... Always trying to be better, that guy."





9 comments:

  1. WTH, did he delete the blog? Or is he just taking a break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any word from the man himself?
    Could it be another Google error?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gotta be a Blogger problem. I had a bunch of issues of my own this weekend.

    I just can't imagine that Jeff would kill his blog, even if he decided to retire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gotta be a Blogger problem.

    That's my hope as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everything's okay with Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's fine. I spoke with him. Blogger glitch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll ask Loquacious if she knows what's up. If I remember correctly, she knows him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually, see this post on Hill Cantons: http://hillcantons.blogspot.com/2011/05/jeffs-gameblog-amber-alert.html

    The relevant thing is this comment by ChicagoWiz: "He's fine. I spoke with him. Blogger glitch."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogger issue, and it looks like it's been resolved... for now.

    ReplyDelete